---------- ---------- Strom Rides: Day 27, 10.000km, uploading from Barcelona and heading back north.

onsdag den 30. juni 2010

Day 27, 10.000km, uploading from Barcelona and heading back north.


Facebook pictures

I´m to lazy to update this site on a regular bacis. so i´ve given "everybody" access to my pictures on Facebook. That should work so you don´t have to be on FB or be a "freind" to be able to se the pistures from this trip. Hope it works. Let me know if it dosen`t.
Clik on one of the links to see pictures from my road trip 2010:
Facebook Profile

Anyway... made it to Merzouga in Marocco, where i drowe about 2300km in 6 days.






Relaxed a few days in Tarifa on the beach and drowe up through Portugal to Santiago de Compostella. Then crossed over to Barcelona, where i am now. That is a bit north of Barcelona on a campsite by the ocean.
Will meet with my freind from Denmark tomorrow somwhere between here and the Frensch border

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar